Monday, January 3, 2011

The Samoa adventures

About six months ago Mum got a call from a family member that the whole family was going to Samoa to spread Mum's dad's ashes and asked if we wanted to come, but Mum said no. Mum thought about it for a while and one day she asked us if we wanted to go, and we said:"YES!!!"So we decided to go.
But of course we talked to Daddy about it too.We finally decided that Daddy would stay home for three days then he would come join us and our neighbour would look after the pets while we were gone. On the day of leaving we all said goodbye to dad, and our pets, and went.


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about Samoa adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your mum said yes. It will be great to hear abut your terrific adventures in samoa! I wish I could have come too! Oh wait, I did come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty, What a lovely blog you have created here! Your cat is very cute and I also would like to hear more about your adventures in Samoa. And of course I think you should show us some pictures of your arts and crafts. I have seen a little on your mums blog and you are very talented. Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Il'l try to write more, once I've told you about all the other adventures I've had! :)

    ReplyDelete