Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pets, pets, and more pets!!!



I think it's time to tell you about all of our pets. We've got: one...two....three.....four.........Okay, we've got six pets. One loving golden retreiver called Oscar, not so golden any more, (because he's getting old,) two cats, one big, one small, one chicken, (because nearly all of them died - I know, VERY sad.)

I used to have two zebra finches, but after a while we got tired of them dying and having to get new ones, so we stopped. Our loving ginger cat's name is Tuss (or Otis) and my cute little kitten, Mittens. I love her so much, though she has been doing some annoying stuff lately, like peeing on things and stopping Mum from giving her away by being ADORABLE!!! Yesterday she got on my lap about two or three times and fell asleep. She had been so cuddly that we had to keep her.
Oscar is our big galumphing pooch. He still loves cuddles even though he is around thirteen years old.
And our chicken is just a chicken.
We also have a fish pond, but we aren't sure if the fish are all still alive. He named one Bob, because he kept coming to the surface and bobbing about.
I have a Unicorn called Elizibeth. She likes to eat cupcakes and lives in our shed.

That is all our pets! (For now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment